Do you want to live a heart-centred life you love?
Are you so bursting with awesome ideas that you don’t know where to start?
I CAN HELP WITH THAT!
My name is Carolyn, and I want to help you discover creative ways to live a life in line with your values, making and doing things you love.
- have had trouble choosing a career path because you want to do everything
- do so many projects that you find it hard to get organized
- can’t get enough ideas for even more DIY projects
You’re in the right place!
HOW WILL I HELP?
Standing Ground is here to
- Help you soul-search to design a life you love that lines up with your values
- Make it happen with time management, organization & keeping track of multiple creative endeavours (with lots of printables!)
- Inspire you with DIY projects including homesteading, home decor, herbal medicine, and, of course, recipes & food-related projects
Every month, I publish a Seasonal Living Guide to inspire you to get out into nature and forage, eat locally and keep yourself healthy with seasonal, wild herbal medicines. Throughout the month, I elaborate on the ideas in the Guide.
In my Toolbox, there’s a collection of printables to help you, including the Seasonal Living Guides, worksheets, checklists and project planning tools. It is free and always growing! Sign up for access here.
Under Design Your Life, you’ll find a series of steps to guide you through a creative process of self-exploration that will help you decide what to do with your life . We’ll explore questions such as: How can I monetize a hobby? What projects should I undertake now? Which should I shelve for now and pick up later?
Also in the works is a Creative Lab Book for planning, executing and recording various types of DIY projects. It will help you brainstorm necessary steps and resources to carry out a project smoothly and prompt you to keep good records of what you’ve made so you can replicate or share the process.
Why “Standing Ground”?
To me, “standing ground” means being a bit stubborn, but in a good way. It is often difficult to live your values in this fast-paced, consumer-driven world, and standing ground means knowing what you stand for and living your truth, even if it means standing out against the masses. Of course we can’t all be perfect all of the time, but life is a process of learning and growing, and I hope you’ll join me on my journey as I get closer and closer to living in line with my values.
I’ll help you discover your true self, and help you stand your ground in a life that makes your heart sing.